Meet Molly Roman.
My name is Molly Roman, Life Coach and Writer. Mother of three adorable children, Wife of an amazing husband and Conquistador of my life. I went from discontented, self-conscious, in debt, purposeless, without love, depressed and physically unhealthy to a happy, whole, healthy, focused and creative individual. I created the life I had only dreamt of and now – I want to share what I learned with you by giving you the tools necessary for your own personal success (as you define it). Whether it’s through coaching or content, that’s up to you.
What you need to know that differentiates me from all other coaches is that my core values are time, meaning and impact. I know how to find efficient and effective solutions – whether that’s process or person – and implement them quickly. I know that meaningful results allow us to experience joy every day (what we ultimately all desire). And I know that in all of our interactions, we impact one another in a positive or negative manner. What is your current impact and what do you want it to be?
If you are ready to experience meaning, joy, love and purpose in your life – sign up with me.
What is coaching like with me?
- We quickly identify what you truly are looking for in life and how you may be unconsciously blocking yourself.
- We determine your core values and the alignment of your current life and goals to those values.
- I encourage you to stretch past your limits to create streamlined, positive change in your life.
- I give you a judgment free space to brainstorm and offer accountability when needed.
- Together, we create a clear and successful plan to accomplish your goals.
- We also develop structure to help you navigate daily life in order to mitigate setbacks.
With coaching, your job is to determine and create the life you most desire and mine is to help you get there quickly and effectively, while ensuring you experience greater meaning and joy.
“People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering.” – St Augustine